IATA Annual Global Passenger Survey

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• gvaflyer
    Participant

Our annual survey of air travellers is taking place currently and I would like to ask for assistance from this community of frequent flyers to comment and provide your feedback on what is important when you travel. This will help us drive the right programs to improve the travel experience.

You can access the survey at the following URL:
    https://surveys.ipsosinteractive.com/surveys/25b6acb2-de68-11e2-a28f-0800200c9a66

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

This survey is no longer available – apparently.

K1ngston
    Participant

No longer available …..

gvaflyer
    Participant

I’m checking why the survey is no longer available and will keep you posted.

canucklad
    Participant

Hi gvaflyer
    Completed, however I must say, not sure how much IATA can improve our experience with this survey.

If you had included a question about how I feel about airlines and airports having pretty much turned my travel experience into a Dickensian challenge, attempting to avoid the equivalent of their Artful Dodger scurrying about my wallet at each and every turn I’d have been a bit more responsive.

K1ngston
    Participant

+1 canucklad …. and completed also

canucklad
    Participant

Now, I wonder how LGW could have minimised the severity of the delays and cancellations their passengers have had to endure…….

Answers on a postcard please…FAO Theresa May, 10 Downing Street!!

EDIT – Apologies, thought I was on the AC Rouge LGW page — Doh !

BTer’s can you delete please

gvaflyer
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback so far. We’re taking account of your comments as well in order to improve next year’s survey.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls