IAG a House of Cards?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)

• Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

I do wish that Krughandles would give their sad and misguided opinions a rest and stick to the thread in hand instead of peddling their own hate filled agenda.

VintageKrug
    Participant

There is no hate.

There is no agenda.

My opinions are not “sad” nor are they misguided; they differ from yours, but unlike you I am content to argue the points, rather than make personalised attacks on posters.

I do not stalk, target and personalise my responses, as you do.

Stopping your current behaviour in this regard would go a long way to returning the forum to something approaching normality, a normality which was markedly noticeable during your posting hiatus May 21th-September 17th last year.

It’s quite clear you and your cohorts are gunning for a confrontation since Mark Caswell departed.

It is becoming very dull, and your activity is negatively impacting the forum.

The namecalling is childish.

The suggestion I have multiple handles is simply deluded – there is no evidence whatsoever to support that assertion. I have never had another handle on this forum – it would simply be impossible to manage.

Could I suggest you desist – it’s dull to read and yet again your actions are devaluing the forum.

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Please Krug, look in the mirror and take your own advice, normality will then return.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

HT what made you want to come back?

BigDog.
    Participant

KrugHandles –
    Pot and Kettle in the extreme.

The master of thread manipulation (multiple edit, deletes to spoil continuity or manipulate page, deletes then reposting, bumping), spreading mis-information, casting baseless aspersions and general unpleasantness has the gall to accuse others of the actions he is the most active proponent of – such arrogance. From hate to hagiography.

In typical Krug style, as his position again becomes increasingly tenuous, he loses the discussion, so resorts to personal attacks then adds in a dose of BASSA bashing for good measure in the hope of trashing the thread like oft times before.

ATOG Nailed it ..
    As far as I can make out, and I confess to not being an expert so this is based purely on my own observations; I’d say Vintage Boop is a deluded fantasist with OCD, split personalities and an awful lot of time on his/her hands.

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Strange how they pop up together isn’t it!

I make my living out of a job that includes accurate behaviour analysis in all sorts of situations. It pays me well enough to travel around the world where I have all sorts of contracts in first class. You could say I was successful and therefore must be good at it if major companies are willing to pay for my services.

Compare that to one who scrapes in to short haul business class and hopes the product won’t be improved in case the fares won’t go up and he then has to fly economy. That smacks of someone who is barely scraping by and may be vulnerable. No doubt in economy he would lose his gold card too and possibly not even get a silver one.

How the pompous and arrogant may fall.

pomerol
    Participant

BigDog and HT

The same could be said about you two popping up together.

Always the same, never address the issue, just play the man not the ball.

I really am surprised that BT do not do something about this, it is spoiling what is otherwise a very good informative site, but unfortunately dogged by the usual suspects.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“I really am surprised that BT do not do something about this”

Perhaps it suits BT to let it continue and generate a lot of hits for webstats?

GreenScot
    Participant

This is just unbelievable:

From Henckel.Trocken
    “Compare that to one who scrapes in to short haul business class and hopes the product won’t be improved in case the fares won’t go up and he then has to fly economy. That smacks of someone who is barely scraping by and may be vulnerable. No doubt in economy he would lose his gold card too and possibly not even get a silver one.”

Seriously? Someone who is able to fly busines class regardless of whether it is discounted is not is scraping by? And then the person you post about is to refered to by you as pompous and arrogant?

I said this before and I shall say it again, pot and kettle springs to mind.

Try spending some time with people who really are on the minimum wage, perhaps the same person who cleaned that very same First Seat you sat, slept and ate in on your last trip. I really don’t think flying Club Europe over another airline carrier’s business product is scraping by.

Also you don’t clearly explain what you mean by vulnerable?

canucklad
    Participant

HT……I’m assuming you’re post at 15.51 was deliberately scripted to be either Ironic or sarcastic……….

“I make my living out of a job that includes accurate behaviour analysis in all sorts of situations”

I would suggest that you apply some basic principles from your chosen career path……

I really couldn’t give a monkeys about your tit for tat -ding dong posts with Champagne Charlie……..however it’s worth remembering that there are many of us who don’t fly first class and are highly respected in our various organizations…..

And a piece of advice, as you trot about the globe it might be worth you recalling the story of the Senator who was visiting NASA on a fact finding mission in the 60’s…….

Stopping a man in a white overalls’, he asked the gentleman what he did at NASA…
    The man replied, “that he helped send people to the moon”……

Near the end of the visit the Senator came across the same well spoken, proud gentleman in another corridor…….with mop in hand cleaning the floors!!!

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Lovely to see some of the more obscure handles popping up.

I’ll take my leave for the next couple of weeks while Mrs HT and I enjoy a well deserved holiday.

Krug will be able to play happily in my absence if he’s not too busy making the most of Club Europe.

canucklad
    Participant

HT……Hope you & Mrs HT have a great holiday ……i was going to say have a 1st class time ! :))

Incidentally….I’ve been called mad, eccentric, and many more…obscure ??

Join the club canucklad 🙂

GreenScot
    Participant

H.T – well this obscure handle only pops up again because of what you wrote. I guess I could contribute more if I could be bothered or indeed had more time. Admittedly people’s ranting is often amusing but I guess after a glass or two it may go too far. Well at least that is my expressed opinion anyway.

Anyway, I certainly don’t think of myself of obscure, in fact I am wearing a fine shade of purple today that hardly blends me into the background.

Enjoy your holiday.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Q1 2013 Earnings are due tomorrow and the AGM is scheduled for 19th June in Madrid.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls