How to get Turkish Airlines to respond to a complaint?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

• mhassanx
    Participant

Thank you for the response.
    I could not respond to you because BT limited me to 1 post every 24 hours.
    They were flying on TK687 https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/tk687/ TK has been operating from MGQ to IST since 2013 I believe.
    The flights departs from MGQ then makes a quick stop in JIB and continues on to IST. It seems they’ve cancelled all flights from MGQ to JIB which in return has stranded my family there.
    I’ve been advised by TK airlines reps on the phone that I need to somehow get my family to JIB then they can catch the flight there.

F.FF
    Participant

Dear Sir OR Madam,
    I am writing to complain about a strange customer service for canceling my ticket and not answering to my request. I bought a return flight ticket for MFE,US – IKA,Iran on 16May.after 10 hours they sent me a cancelation and it was written in email that call to +90 850 333 0 849 ,I called thousands of times, Some times they told me we changed it to you to 1 June and you can received new registration in 1-2 hours. After 5 hours that I did not received anything I called again some people do not answer me , some of them turn of the phone to me !! finally a woman told me all flights postpone to 22 June while you website show flights in 31 May to 22 June everyday!!!! I called again and after a day from getting Ticket I spoke with another person who told me that it was American flights problem and this is not our problem!!!! while I called US DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION and they answered me this is a strange mistake of Turkish Airline .I called again and another person told me I changed your flight to 3rd of June so do not worry and you get your new registration in 1-2 hours but I have not received any email after 5 hours!!!My father is Turkish and I usually respect to Turkish airline because I felt it is for my fatherland but I completely got shocked not only for strange cancellation but also because all people I called say various things and do not do whatever they told before. Unfortunately I really regret that what did not choose Qatar Air or other airlines. I believe this brand have not make easily and plenty of Turkish people worked so hard to get credit to it and You should not embarrass passengers who choose your airline just because you want collect their money for buying ticket and leave them alone .In addition I have not received an email of my ticket yet!!!!

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

F.FF – i think you are mistaken in thinking this forum is the Turkish Airlines reservation office or that is the way I am readng it. Someone on this forum might be able to point you to the correct address. Good Luck

canucklad
    Participant

Hi F.FF

I’ve found a link for you, not easy as I can’t find a complaints button and I wish you luck
    Don;t expect much –never ever did get my AC account credited

https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-us/any-questions/customer-relations

SimonS1
    Participant

Your best means of complaint in the current environment is as follows:

1. Write or type out your complaint on one side of an A4 sheet of paper and write “Turkish Airlines, Istanbul” on the reverse
    2. Fold it up into a model of a paper aeroplane
    3. Release it from a nearby window, preferably on a higher floor of your building
    4. Self isolate for the next 10 years and then check for a reply

Good luck.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller April 2020 edition
Business Traveller April 2020 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls