How ironic

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

A Norwegian flight from Oslo to Munich was forced to turn back yesterday as the toilets were all non functioning.

On board were 84 plumbers.

http://avherald.com/h?article=4b4386ce

openfly
    Participant

Brilliant!

capetonianm
    Participant

I once saw a photo of a plumber’s van that had the slogan : “Your shit is our business” on the side.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I was surprised they would allow a non aircraft technician to delve into the plumbing while in the air!

BugAdvisor
    Participant

The article also says that “of those 84 plumbers 65 were employees of one Norwegian company” – I’m assuming the remainder were plumbers mates (sorry!).

Norwegian only have 150 aircraft – even if all of its plumbers were on this flight, that still means more than one plumber per three aircraft. Is that a business norm or are Norwegian flushing (sorry again) their profits away by over-staffing?

donkeyasia
    Participant

Surely it is not unusual for newly established airlines to LOOse their way. Why don’t they PLUG these gaps and allocate the SEATS accordingly. The reason is probably more PAPERwork. If this is not PLUMBING the depths of the value of this forum, well ………………………

thebigseats
    Participant

I hope everyone is feeling FLUSHED with their success after all of the comments here…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls