How do I get Emirates to care about me as a customer?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

Spelling his name right would help [in response to the now deleted post..]

LuganoPirate
    Participant

While I sympathise Arunah I think you’re banging your head against the proverbial brick wall here. And I’m sorry to say but likely enjoying it!

If Emirates rarely deliver then why continue to fly with them? As to wanting to make it as public as possible, I’m afraid that will change nothing. I really doubt a single person will change their travel plans because of your posts and if they do others will quickly take their place.

Better to spend your time reflecting on which airline to move your business to!

njvilcassim
    Participant

As others have suggested, the only meaningful course of action from your personal standpoint is to switch your business to another carrier. I fly at least six times a year from LHR to DXB and despite the inconvenience of a change in Doha, have no regrets in flying QR instead of EK. Are EK bothered by that? The answer is obviously no but at least I do not have put up with their indifferent service both on the ground and in the air.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

“the original seat that I reserved was not given, the seat I was placed in was dirty and broken, the on board staff offered me 2 other seats, but they were positioned in the aisle”

..not sure this is the kind of complaint that needs to be sent to a CEO… at least alternative seats were offered…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Martyn +1

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls