Hotels we’re looking forward to opening in 2023

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Our round-up of just a few of the expected openings for next year – which are you looking forward to visiting? Which others should we have included?

Ten hotels we’re looking forward to opening in 2023

1 user thanked author for this post.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

The Lana in Dubai looks interesting, especially the pool. I hope though they don’t open it to sightseers the way they did the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. It was discomfiting being looked down on by the tourists some of whom were taking pictures of the good looking girls / women in bikinis – my daughter included. I happened to catch a few of them and shouted out they were perverts causing them embarrassingly (I think) to literally run away.

cwoodward
    Participant

The Manila Mandarin should prove to be a pleasant addition to Manila real 5 stars when it opens about mid year.

Some may remember the terrible broken down Mandarin that was closed some 16 years ago. It was I believe some sort of joint venture or franchise – it was truly horrible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls