Hotel digital transformation for business

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Bigmay
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am Fabio, a student of innovation and company strategy!

Recently I am getting very passionate about digital transformation in hospitality, and in particular in the hotel environment, as I do believe there are some interesting trends from other sectors that hospitality can definitely acquire in order to improve the experience for business travellers… I am referring to, for instance, smart rooms, wearable technologies, customer profiling, meeting technologies, which can improve customer experience and bring a strong competitive advantage to hotels.

I am now studying if there is any room to disrupt hotel business model through a more customer-centric approach to business, in both “back” and “front” office, and in particular I am now gathering the opinion of frequent travellers. I would be very glad to present you the results of my analysis once I am done, therefore would you be interested in sharing your opinion with me in just 6 minutes? You can find more at the link below, thanks a lot!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UnM7D655kyQ2BD

capetonianm
    Participant

I have completed the survey, it’s interesting and well-designed and I would urge others to do the same.
    Digital services are of no great interest to me as these days I am purely a leisure travel but I can see that for business travellers they might well be.

DavidSmith2
    Participant

Done. Agree the questionnaire is well constructed. My only observation would be that, in the opening questions which attempt to define your travelling patterns (before going into the section on your digital preferences), the options to respond are quite restricted. There is quite a difference between ‘once a week’ and ‘once a month’ but no option for something in-between. Also, my travel is fairly evenly split between rooms I book online myself and rooms I book through our organisation’s travel agency. In the questionnaire you can only select one option.

But otherwise well laid out, easy to complete and I wish you success in your research.

K1ngston
    Participant

Done!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

done – good comprehensive questionnaire. Good luck

Johnnyg
    Participant

Completed, good luck with the survey, better than the usual ones.

Tramor01
    Participant

Done – my only comment is that some of the boxes/response options meant I had to “force” a response which best met the criteria, and not I do/how I actually feel feel

fatbear
    Participant

done

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls