Hong Kong Shortens Quarantine to 3 days for all

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

• Polly
    Participant

Let’s hope in the next month or two, will see 0 Q time in place. Otherwise those world bankers will not be coming to HKG. And HKG needs that credibility right now…and l Hope transit will be easier, albeit not having to go landslide between flights.

stevescoots
    Participant

[postquote quote=1230806]

Me thinks that as the new boss was refused entry to shenzhen due to an outbreak there he might well be giving up on trying to have the mainland border open first

1 user thanked author for this post.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Yet the breaking news is that there may be pre-quarantine in HK before crossing the border into China. Which seems weird to me, but then this is Hong Kong, where sense rarely prevails. I mean what is the point of having children go to school but only for a half day? Is there some new science I’m unaware of that means you can only catch/spread Covid in schools in the afternoons? Or maybe they’re concerned about it spreading at lunchtime, even though adults (and children) can eat in restaurants?

cwoodward
    Participant

Fortunately it is only gosip news not fact.
    Possibly more the ousted ‘experts’ of the Kerry Lam disaster and fringe players trying to grab a headline or two.
    But time will tell

IanFromHKG
    Participant

SCMP: “Coronavirus: ‘reverse quarantine’ scheme may not bring much relief for Hong Kong travellers crossing border to mainland, say businesses and NGOs”
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3191047/coronavirus-reverse-quarantine-scheme-may-not-bring-much

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls