Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza 2-for-1

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

http://bit.ly/7f6flV

ICHG have launched a 2 for 1 offer at UK and European Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza properties. It’s anchored on the Best Flex Rate and consists of two consecutive night stays for the price of one, based on two adults sharing a standard twin/double room (max.2 adults per room) at participating hotels only.

Stays are available over Fri, Sat and Sun nights with many hotels offering midweek availability..

Full payment must be made at time of booking; no cancellations or amendments permitted; no refunds given.

Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay free when sharing a room with up to 2 adults, if suitable accommodation is available.

Single supplement will be charged at the full room per night price.

Offer applicable for bookings and stays made from 1st December 2009 – 31st May 2010.

Limited availability may be applicable over public holidays.

All rooms are subject to availability with a limited number of rooms available at these offer rates.

Rates may vary by date of booking.

Offer not available to groups and can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions.

A booking made pursuant to this offer is non transferable.

Offer only available at participating hotels in the UK & Europe

Johnhighlander
    Participant

Have you tried to take advantage of this offer? I have since just after I received the offer. It seems all the good and interesting hotels and locations are already either unavailable or not in the scheme.

continentalclub
    Participant

I got the Crowne Plaza London City for £55+VAT per night on the last weekend of January, which happens to be ideal for me. The Docklands one was a bit cheaper again and Ealing £35+VAT, from memory, but in the wrong locations for that trip.

I also noticed that properties such as the HI Ariel at Heathrow were working out at under £30+VAT per night – which could be useful either as a cheap place to stay if you need/want to be out West, or for ‘nights stayed’ counts on certain Priority Club promotions.

As always, the most popular locations won’t need to participate in such promotions; but that aside it’s worked fine for me so far.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls