Hilton: Up To 50% Off All 2011 Weekends

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Hilton are launching a new promotion within the next few hours, for ‘weekend’ stays throughout 2011.

http://bit.ly/gvfGVx

Discount levels vary by region and brand, and the offer may be relevant to business travellers as Thursday & Friday (Weds & Thurs in ME) two-night stays can be eligible. Rates at the Heathrow Hilton are from £89; Hilton London on Park Lane from £197.

Book between December 6, 2010 and January 31, 2011 and stay between December 17, 2010 and December 31, 2011.

The full terms & conditions are accessible from the above link.

HHonors members will also earn double base points on stays booked under this promotion, though this perk is somewhat hidden away in the Ts & Cs.

VintageKrug
    Participant

This is a great deal which I took advantage of last year; well worth booking up!

Travellator
    Participant

A great deal if you can get it !

I tried to book at 2 different hotelsin London but the promotion wasnt available on my requested dates. Had to book at a different location further away and not so convenient. Their term 50% off all weekends is a misnomer.

NTarrant
    Participant

If you start a stay on a Sunday the rate also applies to following nights, or at least it has at Nottingham Hilton

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Aye, Nigel, I’ve been to Nottingham too…….

I once stayed at the St Helens Hilton. A misnomer if ever there was one.

S

PatJordan
    Participant

Simon,

my mother, wife & I stayed at Hilton St.Helen’s a few years ago. Back then it was quite a pleasant hotel.

Must have taken a turn for the worse since then!

Pat

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Pat,

It wasn’t too bad to be honest, although it’s no longer part of the Chain.

Simon

PatJordan
    Participant

Simon,

hotels change names so often these days!

The (former) Hilton Paris is now a Pullman

Nothing stays the same anymore……………or maybe I’m just getting old!

Pat

syedislam
    Participant

It would be interesting to know whether 50% discount is really offered under the current scheme in any of the hotels! I doubt it very much.
    If someone comes across, it would be good to know.

Potakas
    Participant

Syedislam,

I had some dummy bookings and i had this discount (50%) available to book, although on the most of the searches i had 30%. I didn’t book any stays although i was just curious to see if this discount was available.

Regards

syedislam
    Participant

Hi P. Sepsas,
    That’s great! By any chance do u remember the location of the Hilton hotels where u found 50% discount available?
    Cheers

Potakas
    Participant

I am not sure, but if i remember correct was Hilton Barcelona hotel or Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona (50%)

Hilton Berlin i believe had 30%

Also I didn’t find anything great when i searched for central London hotels.

BeautyCla
    Participant

It seems to be a good promotion and I’ll try to take advantage of it if possible!

continentalclub
    Participant

As I’ve just posted on another thread, the new Waldorf Astoria Syon Park London is offering rates with 50% off as part of this promotion:

http://bit.ly/eUhDNh

The 50% off rate also includes breakfast and is available on all nights of the week for many dates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls