Hilton Honor Milstone Bonus Scam?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• tbm
    Participant

Have you ever thought, based on information provided by Hilton through their App, that you were entitled to a Milestone Bonus for achieveing certain hurdles, such as staying a specific number of nights at Hilton, only to discover that you were not awarded the points because Hilton’s internal processes had an entirely separate set of calculation that actually applied? Did you book a Hilton based on the assumption that you were to receive such a bonus? It happened to me and I am not happy about it and am wondering if others have suffered the same?

tbm

mkcol74
    Participant

No.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Me neither. Been using them a lot recently and got all the credits and one more stay I’ll be Silver, for what that’s worth!

1 user thanked author for this post.

esselle
    Participant

My experience was that Hilton refer to a “stay” as being one booking from the first night to the last, whereas I assumed a “stay” of three nights counted as three “stays” and not one.

They used their counting method to strip me of my Diamond status. I kicked off, and the Head boy of Hilton Honors admitted it was a bit of a silly approach and reinstated me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls