Hilton HHonors

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• mkcol74
    Participant

@DanielRawson – I thought gold gets free breakfast too. So far I’ve had it free even when booking room only rates.

DanielRawson
    Participant

@mkcol74 – Fantastic if that’s the case. I didn’t know and means I don’t need to be as precious about my Diamond status

goalie11
    Participant

The breakfast for Golds is not a standard benefit you have to opt in through the My Way Benefits in your personal profile. There are different conditions to that depending on which of the group’s hotels you are in.

Their website states;

MY WAY GOLD MEMBERSHIP HOTEL BENEFITS:6

Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts

Space-available upgrade to a preferred room
    1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or one in-room movie1 per stay
    Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™

Space-available upgrade to a preferred room
    1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or a complimentary continental breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay
    Embassy Suites Hotels™

500 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or two snack/refreshment choices per stay
    Hilton Garden Inn™

750 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or a complimentary Hot Cooked-to-Order Breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay
    Hampton™

250 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or choice of snack and non-alcoholic beverage
    Homewood Suites by Hilton™

250 HHonors bonus points per stay or two bottles of water and Pepperidge Farm cookies per stay
    Home2 Suites by Hilton™

100 HHonors Bonus Points per stay or choice of snack and bottled water per stay
    Hilton Grand Vacations™

1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per stay
    For members visiting our properties in the Maldives, please click here to view our specific HHonors offerings in this region.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls