Hilton: 50% Off Weekends in 2010 – UK EMEA AP

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Hilton ‘January Sale’ has launched with advertised savings of 50% on weekend rates in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.

http://bit.ly/7uwJUz

Book by January 31st 2010, subject to availability.

You may need to persevere with the often troublesome Hilton website, however. At the moment, their own homepage link to the offer takes you to Doubletree properties only.

The above link points to the correct page.

MarcusUK
    Participant

I found less than half price deals with Hilton en route out to Australia in a few weeks.
    Dubai Hilton Jumeirah beach , & Singapore’s Conrad offered great deals, especially for Executive floors, lounge access etc. The booking format also asked if you wished to list for an upgrade on arrival for about £20 with clear room options.
    I agree, the site if very awkward, prices vary if you don’t have the right links or codes, but they are there.

I already have a Hilton Gold card (via KLM), & a Virgin Atlantic Gold card. FlyingClub have 4 miles per £ for Hilton, using their Amex card also, I earned a lot of miles with the bookings.
    Very good deals.

pyosbkk
    Participant

dear mark, sorry for asking, how did you get hilton gold card via klm? just wondering. i am klm platinum also. thanks a lot for info. have a great day. regds,

MarcusUK
    Participant

Hi.

Well i was just sent it!
    Same with a Hyatt Gold, then the Accor Platinum, which i renewed this yr as stayed over 35 nights.
    It depends on the profile in the FB system, whether you get some of these offers or not i believe, if they have a prospect with yr travel patterns of obtaining business from you.
    I was a Flying Dutchman Gold for many years, always have had the hotel cards sent, through their mutual marketing, but always through KLM mails. I have a a draw full of Hotel memberships, its like a pack of cards round the world!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls