Heston its a Joke

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

georgecj
    Participant

I see Heston will try and fix BA’s terrible Business Class Food etc, I have to laugh as I do when I open the long haul menu and it tells you that these menus are prepared by world class chef’s however, you will not ever see any of them putting their name to the menu as even an ex MacDonald’s Flipper would not associate themselves with the overcooked and sometimes foul smelling food they serve you these days it’s a Joke.

I used to eat in the terminal 5 1st lounge before the flight however that too has collapsed into an “Old n Cold” food. I could not wait to get to Terminal 3 departures lounge on the way home for a full breakfast same thing here just thrown on the plate and re heated in the micro.

BA regular ( forced)

Georgecj – a discussion on this topic is currently taking place on this string:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Heston-Blumenthal-tackles-airline-food

Probably best to add any further comments to the established string, to avoid duplication.

Regards,

Business Traveller

georgecj
    Participant

ah did not know you decided what posts were ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls