Hawaiian Airlines A330-200 First Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

BretKero
    Participant

Hawaii travel 5th October SYD-HNL-ITO

This is my 10th year as a dedicated Hawaiian air traveller for long distance trip syd to HNL and Hilo also to LA and Vegas also started to use their HNL to JFK this year and looking forward to their expansion with new aircraft purchase planned.

Today’s trip started on the 4th October at 2000 When I attempted to use the web check in 24 hours prior with no success. I called their Tech support they advised “computer glitch ” was preventing my check in

I am lucky I am a gold Pualani member so I called their dedicated line after about 25 minutes they were able to upgrade my syd-HNL flight and my HNL-Hilo which is good business on Hawaiian is normally very good.

5th October Check in was a breeze with the dedicated business and Pualani member line and with express pass through immigration, I was In the air New Zealand lounge in no time.

The person service from the Hawaiian airlines station manager Kathy keeps me a very happy loyal customer she greeted me on my arrival which is service you wouldn’t never get flying a bigger airline

This air NZ lounge has improved over the past few years it was getting tired and food mediocre. But gladly today much better I really like the self help bar.

My flight is scheduled for 2000 departure I noticed in bound flight arrived on time.

Boarding started on time and again children first before business this always annoys me. Once onboard was offered welcome champagne or juice the seat is wide leather seats they don’t lie flat but are still very comfortable they have power for your iPad or iPhone I had 1B drink orders for after take off were taken

Take off on time and as soon as we levelled off drinks started to flow I had a few chivas regals before dinner there also was a cheese plate

Dinner 3 options for dinner were veal mash potato asparagus with baby carrots, catch of the day with choi sum and scallions, pumpkin ravioli with sage butter and cream sauce. I had the veal and catch of the day and it was fantastic.

Breakfast was strawberry yogurt fresh fruit plate country style potatoes and crab and scallion omelette, also fantastic.

The cabin crew were very attentive and professional I managed to get a good couple of hours sleep and rested for my next flight HNL to Hilo

Got through customs fairly fast but maybe they could looking into express path for business passengers like in Sydney

At the transfer desk no Hawaiian staff there to send my bags to Hilo so had to take them to the inter island terminal myself. Once there was easy to drop off bags and head to the priority security line

Honolulu to Hilo again seat 1B a quick 50 minute flight no problems arrived on time and bags were quickly available

Over all a 5 star trip very pleased and look forward to many more Hawaiian trips

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls