Have you ever travelled abroad for medical treatment?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

• JasonMyers
    Participant

Hi ND62014,

Sorry for my late reply, I have had some issues logging on which with the help of the BT team, have now been resolved.

The clinic is called Intellihealth Plus and in their treatment of PSC they used a combination of Stem Cells, Laser treatment, Ozone treatment amongst others and they really had a fantastic effect on my mother. They were able to reduce the itching to minimal which in itself gave a much better quality of life, plus improved bloodwork and overall health.

The website is as follows:

http://www.intellihealthplus.com/

The Doctors are highly trained Thai doctors who all speak English and please feel free to contact Paul Collier the Managing Director: <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] (he is British) and he will explain the full process.

You will need to have treatment for approximately 10 days and the cost’s were around US$30,000 which includes accommodation in an excellent apartment/hotel on the same grounds.

Care Service is professional, caring and effective, please tell Paul I recommended you, he likes to hear that previous clients are recommending their services.

If you have any fears or worries and want to speak to my mum about what she went through, I will gladly give you her contact email and tel. no. in Spain.

Wishing you luck, I am positive that this is the most effective route for you. 🙂

ND062014
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    The information you have provided is very very helpful to me. I have a few more questions and would really appreciate if I could speak to you briefly. You can email me (<a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]) your tel number and best contact time and I will be happy to call you. I live in the states so we have a five hour time difference.
    Thanks much,
    ND

icenspice
    Participant

Hello folks

Has anyone travelled abroad specifically for the treatment of psoriasis? By this, I don’t mean a week on the beach or beside the pool. Very effective I know but I do anything to avoid the sun these days. I was thinking rather about a spa hotel that caters to peeps with skin conditions.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls