Have You Checked Out the New Club World Seats on BA?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

http://www.newclubworld.com

Now all the 747s have been fitted with the new wider Club World seats, Club Kitchen and AVOD video on demand in all classes.

777s are next, and should start being refurbed this month, though none are ready yet. BA longhaul fleet is roughly 100 planes split approx 43:57 between 777/747 plus 21 clapped out 767 split between longhaul and medium haul routes.

That does not include the 757s which will be used in Project Lauren.

LGW 777s will probably be last to get the makeover, and longhaul 767s will be retired in the coming few years as the 787 comes online, so will never receive the new seat, though all have full AVOD already.

DarrenMJ27
    Participant

I had the privilege of flying First to LAX and then Club from JFK to LHR in January… I prefer the new Club to First; it is cleaner and the beds more comfortable. I was a little disappointed with the Club seat privacy screen, although it worked, it was loud when opening and closing and being a night flight I was conscious I might be disturbing fellow passengers’. The food didn’t really seam any different than before, the bacon rolls still come hard on the outside! I wish they’d do something to the TV screens, still very blurred and although bigger, still not good quality. I prefer the old Molton Brown to Elemis as well. You may get the silver service in First but new Club World is much better!!! Not too sure about the WTP passengers’ disembarking first now they are next to First or the fact they seem to clear out the Club World Kitchen before Club World customers get a chance to use it. 25A or K rocks! Feels like you have your own private space…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls