Has Anyone Used Wizz Air?

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

Bucksnet
    Participant

I was just wondering if anyone has used Wizz Air, and what were your experiences?

Most of their flights from the UK leave from Luton, which is closer for me than Heathrow, and their prices are very low, even at short notice.

I’m guessing they’re somewhere between easyJet and Ryanair?

I have no knowledge of Wizz Air, but am interested. To what sorts of destinations do they fly? Is it a domestic carrier, short-haul European flights, vacation destinations, … ? Sorry I can’t help.

Bucksnet
    Participant

Thanks for the link.

Anybody? No?

David
    Participant

I’ve flown them a number of times (4, I belive). A decent no frills (think easyjet) airline. They fly A320’s only – all new deliveries.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

I have 2 flights with them.

If you use them, buy the extra legroom seats, the pitch on the other is very tight.

Other than that, they got me there and back safely and on time.

stevescoots
    Participant

I have flown them 4 times, they are ok, usual low cost carrier, however everytime they have been late average 30 mins but the last time was an hour late

janrotterdam
    Participant

Used Wizz Air several times from both Belgium and Germany into East Europe destinations….never had a problem, decent low cost carrier, nice planes….and always on time (last flight Feb 2012 Brussels South – Bucarest).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls