Gulf Airs 92 mile flight becomes 550 miles.

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

Sami I would happily debate this with you, on the basis that I know what I’m talking about and you don’t, but this is not the place.
    Thank you for your comment anyway.

2 users thanked author for this post.

alainboy56
    Participant

@captonianm – Although as you say, this is not the place for politics, however others have become rather vicious and thug-like about it all and maybe, perhaps not ever even visited these areas to comment with such candour.

Indeed I met Zim non-whites (trying to be PC here) in Joburg who told me they would rather live in RSA than in Zim under Mugabe, they had been reasonable happy before (under the ex RAF pilot), but absolutely feared for their lives and moved south after Uncle Robert came along.

Contributors here should try to be a little more balanced in their comments/views and not so forthright.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Sami
    Participant

Capetonianm, debates cannot be based on presumptions. You presume that I don’t know what I’m talking about when I can assure you that I do perfectly.

Montysaurus
    Participant

Please stop sniping!

OneA
    Participant

Do they also given the enhanced Falcon Miles??? 😁

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Discussion closed.
    Happy St Stephen’s Day.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
The topic ‘Gulf Airs 92 mile flight becomes 550 miles.’ is closed to new replies.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls