Gulf air (First) Vs Etihad (Business)

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • G’day, I transport a lot of “business-class” clients to and from Sydney Airport through my business http://www.limousineline.com.au and have been told that Etihad are trying a little harder these days. Emirates seemed to have slipped to 3rd amongst the Middle East big three. Gulf have yet to provide free Limo Transfers at Australian airports the last I checked, but often the “free” transfers end up costing you time waiting for an underpaid driver.

Good Luck!

MarcusUK
    Participant

Like other postings, I have travelled both, mainly UK-Emirates, but also on to Far East, & AUH-Sydney also. These on the A345 & A346, & 777-3ER’s

Etihad’s Business class is consistent, on all aircraft, & Gulf Air is in rapid decline with routes being cut. It will remain as BT reported, a Regional Airline.

Etihad also has a far greater & more flexible service in terms of food & beverages, Aircraft of 777-300ER’s, A345/6 for medium to long haul, so all technology & up to date, a more comfortable quieter space filled experience. U will always have a flat bed. Gulf Air have older or leased Aircraft, that are being reduced now. Any earned miles, would not be useful for the Airline that is offering less routes.

Etihad would be my choice, & they have a new premium terminal now also in AUH?

DavidMead
    Participant

I have travelled Gulf Air both First and Business . a lottery depending on how old the plane is . would not choose them again unless the price is really low
    Flew Business class on Etiyad and loved it . also the limo service picked me up from my home 100 miles away from heathrow .great bonus and will take me home again. they are definite
    really trying very hard indeed.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls