Group Think

Back to Forum
Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)

• Bucksnet
    Participant

Becky babes what you’re suggesting is fascism. People are free to speak their minds within the reasonable confines of the law.

Also you keep referring to racism. You do realise that race and religion are 2 different things don’t you? Besides which, as has been mentioned more than once, the face veil thing is cultural, not religious and certainly not racial. You haven’t gone through the UK state education system in the last 15 years have you? You do come across as young and uneducated to be fair. The following story will illustrate my point, and I promise every one this is the truth: –

I was at my friend’s house a few years ago having Sunday lunch, and for some reason a comment was made that my friend was putting on weight (not surprising with the roasts he does every week). I patted my belly and said “you’re not as fat as me.” His 8 year old daughter then said to me “you’re being racist to yourself.” What the f**k are they teaching kids in schools these days? It seems everything is racism.

This country is going downhill fast, and unless we stop the Common Purpose takeover and just try to use our common sense, things will only get worse.

Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls