Goodbye to Dubai: Qantas shifts London stopovers to Singapore

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• paulkaz
    Participant

IanFromHKG by chance this article appeared today in ausbt.
    https://www.ausbt.com.au/no-frequent-flyer-upgrades-in-renewed-qantas-emirates-partnership
    QF ff yers cant upgrade on EK but they can burn points with easy access to F and J seats.EK is QF s number one partner for redeemed QF points apparently. Ahead of all the oneworld airlines.

MarcusGB
    Participant

I feel that the ME3 have really had their peak, and are no longer taking,but in fact losing customers to other Airlines now.
    EK with their plans for only 773 / A380’s are having to stall with the orders they have. Services are outwardly deteriorating as noted on here with EK.
    Etihad having lost $1.5Billion last year, are and have been making huge cuts along every element of the travel experience, for some 2 years now. they no longer represent what they built their reputation on, and ffer nothing much more than many other Airlines do.
    I for one have given up my FFP Gold membership, and will travel to Australia via the Far East once more, with a better choice of Airlines, and stopovers. It is very easy to get bored of DXB and AUH.

Air New Zealand was also stunted in its network by EK flying to many Australian cities, then onto AKL.
    This appears to be reversing now, and i hope that ANZ a superb Airline, will take back more of their own Regional business once more.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls