Good cabin enviroment to protect from noughty kids

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

hirowaco
    Participant

A few years ago, I flew business class from BKK to SIN with CX. Around these countries (ASEAN etc….) which developed very sharply, I often find kids in business class.

As our family policy, when I was a small and school-boy, I could seat business class seat only when I fly with my parents, and they used to pay attention so much to me not to scream or run within the business class cabin. In another word, I was kept being good behaviour from their good-mannered control by my parents in premium cabin.

But, it was extremely terrible that on that flight, two girls were on board in business class and I seemed that they were misunderstanding the cabin was like a play ground.

I personally defined that business class cabin is designed especiaqlly for the person who can enjoy the aspect of excellence. Anyways, above kids annoyed me so much and their mother said nothing about their behaviour. In addition, to calm down them is the job of cabin crew. However, they told them anything, neither.

This story has more content.
    Meal service started and I open the tray table……..a crayon drawing is on the tray table. At the end, I made complaints both about the incident why cabin crew didn’t warn kids and crayon drawing.
    I kindly advise CX that it’s better them to clean tray-table up, always to decrease the anger for naughty kids!

Binman62
    Participant

This has been the subject of much discussion on a previous forum.
    See

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Obnoxious-kids-in-Business-Class

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls