Golf days

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Kaicat75
    Participant

Golf Days – I regularly need to host clients on golf days through out the world. I am looking for some new inspiration and wondered if anyone recommend me different course’s either in the UK or anywhere in the world. To add to my list of places to play.

viking01
    Participant

The Grove is very good if you need somewhere near London. Worldwide I’ve played a fair bit in Dubai and never had a bad experience at any of the courses, and they are particualrly good on the post play aspects with food options. As an afterthought, the old Royal Hong Kong golf club does it well (I think they’ve dropped the Royal bit now, though)

flyingbunny
    Participant

Turnberry can’t fail to impress. It is simply stunning – as long as the weather holds. Three golf courses and also spa and other activities too.

N13L_FM
    Participant

Any of the top Scottish courses offer excellent golf and fantastic facilities, Gleneagles, Carnoustie, St Andrews, Troon, Loch Lomond etc. There are however a number of lesser known courses at or near to these venues, also offering great golf packages inc accomodation and leisure facilities. Also see http://www.mccarthyexecutivetravel.co.uk for excellent rates on airport transfers and transportation to and from the golf.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls