Gold for min/max one year

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

terminal
    Participant

TrolleyDolley – 26/04/2012 14:54 GMT

No chance that BA will do the same. Not sure they see the value of loyalty in the long term.

With their recent take-over of bmi, bmiI’s lifetime gold card holders are advised that they will get a BA gold card for a minimum of one year (although that doesn’t really clarify anything – personally think there’s an issue with the use of English and what they are trying to say is ‘…for a maximum of one year’).

Interesting comment, I was comped to BA gold but within a few months and only a couple of months after my BA year begin I was suddently downgraded – and found out too late to get back up before a forthcoming flight – I was upgraded back to gold though but have now again been put down to silver – long before the year is up (though a year after the bmi takeover) has anyone else who went from BMI to BA gold (in what was admittedly a very generous offer, silver would have been fine from the outset) had the same experience?

TominScotland
    Participant

Terminal – not my experience. I moved over in May a year ago and have BA Gold until August, although i will meet the requirement for renewal. But there has never been any suggestion of downgrading……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls