Gatwick ExpressCreate Topic

Home Forums Rail Travel Train Operators Gatwick Express

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  canucklad 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

PatJordan
    Participant

Would anybody have discount codes for Gatwick Express, similar to those posted for Heathrow Express some time ago?

SimonS1
    Participant

Try this. I haven’t seen them very often. Obviously if you take the regular Southern services from Victoria you can save a bit.

http://www.gatwickexpress.com/en/offers/10-off-standard-anytime-return-tickets/

PatJordan
    Participant

Thanks, Simon.

Even with the discount, the regular Southern Service (14.50 on my preferred date & time) is less than half the Gatwick Express fare (£31.05), and only 5 minutes longer.
    Hard to justify the additional cost, really

ekond111
    Participant

I know what you mean Pat…it’s bit stupid but when I have used it I do prefer the Gatwick express…bit more comfortable and no stops. Mind you there are geniuses that fly from Dublin to Manchester via London rather than direct….

canucklad
    Participant

Hi Pat

I got caught out a month or so ago…

Checked out ticket prices & times on Train line and found that Southern’s prices and times were the best..

And then committed the schoolboy of all errors and didn’t purchase, took a fit of the manyana’s and forgot….

Got to Victoria on the Sunday to find I had to pay double the amount quoted on trainline…..but still a £5 cheaper than the express !!

http://www.thetrainline.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=train_line–E&utm_campaign=Brand_Train_Line–E&utm_term=train%20line&gclid=CKflg4-_z7kCFcbLtAodDVgATQ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.