Garuda Indonesia Airbus A330-300 Executive (business)

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

alainmillett
    Participant

Boarding was a shambles at Jakarta – first I had an issue with the person collecting the fiscal tax receipts – I did not have one – as I was in transit from Singapore, the 150 000 Rupiah tax is a departure tax when departing Indonesia not a tax for transit passengers.
    Then it was down stairs onto a bus – there was no separate bus for business class passengers – which there often is – and at the domestic terminal where the aircraft was – there was major confusion regarding which aero bridge – when i got the aircraft at which I later discovered I entered at L2 – I was in 5A and was directed to the right – the next row was 6 – then i twigged – change of aircraft from A330 200 to A330 300.

Flight was good, as per usual – great service – the omelette was inedible – I should have had the nasi goreng.

This is an awesome airline with a few minor teething problems.

flyingveryhigh
    Participant

Indonesia has stopped collecting fiscal tax since years ago… Rp 150,000.00 that you paid was the passenger service charge and not a departure tax. Indonesia is one of the few countries where the airports collect PSC directly from passengers (in other countries, airport PSC is included in the ticket fare).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls