FRANKFURT-CHICAGO WITH AIR INDIA

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

ALVAROALCAZAR
    Participant

Hi everyone there, has anyone flew recently on Air India’s direct service from Frankfurt to Chicago O’Hare, either on Business or Economy? any opinions/comments?
    thanks

BengtJohansson
    Participant

I haven’t tried the Frankfurt-Chicago sector, but having lived in India for five years now, I have learnt to avoid Air India/Indian Airlines at all cost. Some international sectors have new aircraft, but the service still remains “Air India”, meaning slow, arrogant, laidback and pathetic.

CHINATRADERJMR
    Participant

As for the service on Air India – Could not agree with you more. The service and old aircraft are on par wiht PIA…..But you should not judge ALL Indian Airlines like that – JET AIRWAYS has one of THE BEST First and business classes in the sky………..the planes are new, the seats are all state of the art full flat beds, and most important – most of the crews come from Singapore air so the service is excllent. As much as i would avoid Air india at all costs, i would go out of my way ot fly JET

globetraveller360
    Participant

I couldnt agree more as having flown with Air India and Jet Airways.. out of the 2 airlines Jet has moved on and left Air India so far behind when it comes to customer service and its inflight service. I only a few months back spoke to the Chairman of Jet and his main priority is to look after his passengers needs unilke Air India..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls