Forum IT problem

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• ASK1945
    Participant

Earlier this week another contributor reported a problem of an edited post of his “disappearing” from the Forum. I responded that I had suffered the same problem, from time to time.

I have also been having a different problem, on occasions, but twice today. Below is a screenshot of the Marriott Bonvoy thread. You can see that only three posts are present, yet the top line, under the header, shows a fourth contribution was made several hours before I viewed the thread:

“This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 Dec 2020 at 03:31 by miumiuya”

BT-Forum

I have viewed the Forum through three different browsers, but all look the same. There was another thread today, with the same problem. In fact, this appears to have happened to me three ot four times a week for some months.

Are other members having the same problem?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,
    It’s often because it has attracted spam and that spam is in the ‘Pending’ queue.
    I then delete it, and the count will go back down.
    Other times it is a genuine post which is in ‘Pending’ and then I release it.
    I just did that to one on the Norwegian thread.
    Posts shouldn’t vanish though (obviously) though they might do if you go back in and edit them.
    Then I have to look for them in a different place in the back office.
    Hope that helps.
    Tom

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

The one you didn’t see was this one by miumiuya

It said

“sadsadasds d asas sadsadsada”

Carajillo2Sugar
    Participant

Worth waiting for!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls