Flynas A330-200

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

First of All flight was delayed by one hour and no notification call or email was sent.

On reaching airport boarding card were issued manually and this process was not only slow but also complicated (as all other airlines may also be issuing manual boarding cards due to technical reasons but they were looking quite normal)

You have to make a queue for 2 or 3 times to take a boarding card. 1st you will go to 1 person he will issue a receipt then you have to make another queue for boarding card person on counter takes the passport and ticket from you and ask you to wait outside then a third a person calls checks your visa and issues you a boarding card this this process was pretty slow and annoying.

No announcement was made at time of boarding. Then even if you have cleared the security checkpoint ground staff of airline was checking your hand baggage before entering aircraft this is what i have only seen in case of Nas or SV no other does this even at lahore or karachi.

My Seat was very good at the end I am handicapped so the gave me a good seat that has a very good leg space although still seat pitch was smaller crew was good too

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 187269 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls