Flying with Qatar Airways and earning with British Airways Executive Club

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

I have a fairly sizeable chunk of Avios and TPs due to my BA Exec Club account from journeys ticketed and operated by Qatar. In some cases, these have not posted to my BAEC account even after three weeks. BA tell me this can take a while but they can’t say how long. By way of comparison, my AA flights normally post in 48 hours.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

first_class_please
    Participant

Normally 7-8 days.

Quickest has been 2 days, longest 16 for me.

Try the claim missing miles function, normally pretty fast to credit.

stevescoots
    Participant

I had this problem with QR before, used the missing miles function. with AY, CX etc they usually end up in my BA account 48 hrs later

Jetset Bart
    Participant

QR flights credit to BA Executive Club each Wednesday.

In terms of missing Avios & Tier points, BA apparently send a spreadsheet once a month to QR of any issues encountered.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Never had a delay of much longer than a week or so with either CX or QR into my BAEC account. As long as you’ve provided the correct BAEC details at the time of booking, I would be astonished if the TPs and Avios don’t finally end up in your account as this would go against QR’s membership of OW.

NTarrant
    Participant

I’ve had tier points and Avios credited the next day and just over a week later, depends on the day you travel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls