Flying to QatarCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Flying to Qatar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  first_class_please 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

nigelbrinklow
    Participant

I’m hoping to travel from London to Qatar late November (fairly flexible with dates) and wondered if anyone could offer any advice.

I am currently a BAEC Silver card holder, but I will lose the stutus next year if I don’t do the miles and earn the TPs this year. I love travelling and don’t mind taking odd routes. So, can anyone suggest a travel plan so that I can get near (or even reach) the silver 600 mark on a limited budget?

rodders
    Participant

Nigel
    BA in business gets you 280 return, in WT+ I think its 150 return, other couple of options are Royal Jordanian via Amman, you can also get good stop-overs to see Petra, which is amazing, and the other option is Qatar Airways is due to join Oneworld in October so they may have some introductory specials. Enjoy Qatar….

first_class_please
    Participant

Also get your travel agent to look at Qatar Airways fares to other Gulf destinations with a stopover in Doha.

London via Doha to Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Muscat may well be considerably cheaper than just a roundtrip to Doha.

JohnHarper
    Participant

When do QR join OW? Their service to Doha is unmatched and their lounge at LHR is the best one at the airport. If you can find a way to fly QR you will certainly appreciate the experience.

first_class_please
    Participant

They join sometime in October

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/exclusive-qatar-to-join-oneworld-in-october

Good news for me as I just make gold in each, each year.

Now it will be easy and I will keep BA card, as have Amex linked to it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.