Flying Blue Redemption Changes 1st June 2013

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• MarcusUK
    Participant

Flyin Blue have loaded more option for discounts for the months ahead now.

But they are not the value of the previous 50% discount which was clear on routes featured.

The charges have doubled from around E 150 tpo over E300 for these flights, so i do not accept they have lessened the levies wherever they may be, and i have checked several options specifically at various times.

U can still call for the old scheme, but it will not include the 50% discounted routes as before, with x2 payments needed.

I also had great faith in FB, but this move does not benefit us, and it simply is false to claim that the surcharges have been discounted, they are least doubled!

tejostr
    Participant

@MarcusUK + Biztraveller74 + others
    Need I say more? Just arrogancy, no customerfocus at all.
    I had a quick look over the weekend myself as well – not an intensive survey – and came to more or less the same conclusions.
    The new options for Promo awards were loaded end of last week, i.e. 10 days before the original scheduled end of June. Simply because the AF 1-rst class offers were not received well (my conclusion). Loyalty with FB is one-way-traffic. Now even more than ever before.

janrotterdam
    Participant

Vertrek – I would be very interested to know where you found AMS – SIN in Business Class at 80k one-way…..the best I have found so far is 100K one way (but one would have to fly AMS-DUS-PAR-SIN!!)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls