Flying BA First for the first time!

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

• AndyS
    Participant

I take it you didn’t see GreenScots post a couple above yours about dominant pessimism

Did’t your mother tell you if you haven’y anything nice to say, say nothing. Perhaps the ‘8st’ should be replaced with “ank”

superchris
    Participant

do try and get a treatment in the elemis spa – in theory at least F passengers can pre book.

Last 3 times trying though 2 instances of not available exactly a month out (when a month is the max you can book) and 1 instance of having a booking only to be told on arrival they had ‘lost it’.

Elemis treatment staff are as rare as Pandas in Edinburgh zoo I reckon.

LetsFlyNow
    Participant

Interesting thread. I’ll too be flying BA F for the first time ever in about 3 weeks LHR-MEX on the B789 and i’m pretty much excited about it. Thanks for the infos about booking the Elemis Spa. I’d have otherwise just gone to the lounge and straight to the plane.

canucklad
    Participant

[quote quote=950920]Elemis treatment staff are as rare as Pandas in Edinburgh zoo I reckon.[/quote]

There’s only two of them and they don’t seem to get on with each other ?

Travel Masters
    Participant

It was an amazing experience when I flew first time to the UK

SimonS1
    Participant

With the Busta Rhymes and Thorbjorn Olesen sagas this hasn’t been a vintage week for BA First……

Seems there are a few unhappy travellers around, not helped by usual spineless BA handling. Even the BA boys on FT have given this a wide berth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7306141/Busted-Rhymes-rapper-Busta-hauled-BA-flight-police-lands-London.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7308993/Friend-golfer-Ian-Poulter-Thorbjorn-Olsen-arrested-BA-flight-suspicion-sexual-assault.html

DavidSmith2
    Participant

In the article on Thorbjorn Olsen, it says that a witness told the newspaper: ‘He started abusing some of the passengers and crew and then made a pass at one of the female passengers before taking a leak in the aisle. It was shocking behaviour. You would expect it maybe on a budget airline but not in the first-class cabin on BA.’

Assuming this was not simply a made-up quote by The Mail, I had better adjust my expectations when I fly Ryanair next month.

SimonS1
    Participant

I thought BA was a budget airline these days?

1 user thanked author for this post.

christopheL
    Participant

I am not sure drunk people flying first class on BA are more advisable than drunk people flying with a low cost airline. Quite the contrary !
    (Please note this is not BA first class passenger bashing but BA first class drunk passenger bashing).

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls