Flight Choice Experiment Study

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

aldiladalamore
    Participant

Dear all Business Travellers,

xxCHOICE EXPERIMENT SURVEY!xx

I would really appreciate it if you would help me graduate my master study by filling out my survey about flight itinerary preference on Jakarta-Amsterdam route. It might take 7 minutes to complete.

Thank you very much for your support. And I would not mind if you share the link to your circles. Cheers

Link: https://sawtooth.vu.nl/asa258/choice/login.html
    (Please be kindly to copy above link and paste it to your browser)

For more information regarding the purpose of this study, please contact me to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t use that route – but good luck with your masters.

aldiladalamore
    Participant

Dear All,

(You dont need to have experience with this CGKAMS route to participate)

My name is Aldila and I am a Master degree student in Transport & Supply Chain Management program at VU University Amsterdam. I am doing my thesis at the moment to be able to graduate this academic year of 2015/2016. I would really appreciate it if you would help me graduate my master study by filling out my survey about flight itinerary preference on Jakarta – Amsterdam route before 12 of June 2016.

The purpose of the research is to find out air travellers’ preference on schedule, what is their time of use preference. This result would help airlines to understand customers’ preference, manage their network optimality and consideration to form alliances. The result is also beneficial for travel agents for their purchasing strategy. In order to get a significant result, 500+ respondents will be needed so thank you in advance for your participation.

Please be advised that this is an experiment. Kindly focus on departure time a Jakarta, transfer duration, arrival time at Amsterdam and price. Try to avoid self-calculating total journey duration and flight breakdown because this is purely an experiment.

You can participate in the experiment by going to below link:
    Link: https://sawtooth.vu.nl/asa258/choice/login.html

Please contact me to mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] if you need more information regarding this research.

All the best,
    Aldila

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls