“Flash” Etihad Business sale Ex CDG E1,500 Asia return!

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

MarcusGB
    Participant

http://www.etihad.com/en-fr/deals/view-all/

Business Class returns to Asia for Euros 1,500!

This sale has been found again put up just for a few more days for travel for the whole of August., now extended.
    They are simply brilliant offers and far beat LHR where their fares are x2 at least, and almost all other airlines are beaten.

I got Business CDG to KUL E 1,500, and SYD for £1,650!!!

So this is an exceptional offer and a too good to miss. Book by 2nd August.
    You also have chauffeur cars each end, and a one free night stay each way in AUH with additional at half price!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

many thanks for posting details of this offer.

Indeed, superb prices and certainly better than any other ex-Europe fares I’ve seen for.

One question, is the service the full 2014 Etihad business or First offering or a cut down, “antique” service, similar to the AA offer to the States offered last year, in cradle seats…?

MarcusGB
    Participant

Hi Martyn.

No they run an am and pm a346 the same as down to Australia. All flat beds, and you may get an offer to bid for First a week before with your, own cabin!

Brilliant deals. My KUL in Euros was great but for sure, the £1,600 fare to Sydney Business brilliant (e in Euros)

Don’t forget your premium stopovers of a free 2 night out or return if you travel in August complimentary, and chauffeur to LHR and back, with your stopovers, and at your destination!
    Highly recommend the Etihad Towers, part owned by Etihad, must be a 6/7 * equivalent to Europe.
    Etihad have no “antique” seats they are all the same throughout the fleet and adopt the hotel guest concept on the new A380 from December Business Studios, First apartments and The Residence, which will be rolled across the fleet.

http://www.etihad.com/en-us/experience-etihad/on-board/pearl-business-class/

I think they are superb and these great value. Hop over to n from France with any Airline £100 return. MUST book by Aug 2nd.

MarcusGB
    Participant

Excellent news that i shall be earning double or triple miles for this flight announced today also, for the KUL returns.
    Had triple on the last Australia First return also, amazing offers.
    Great, thanks Etihad!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls