First Wing question

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• nevereconomy
    Participant

Does anyone know the answer ? Arriving T5 longhaul FIRST, connecting to domestic CLUB, if choose to land, to avoid connections mellee) will they let me through First Wing – I am only Silver now. It will be no prob after next trip as I will be lifetime Gold.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

If you would like me to ask the question, im doing the same tomorrow morning at 5am….

Ekond222
    Participant

…You’ll be allowed to use the Concorde Room as you’ve have arrived in First at Heathrow…

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@nevereconomy – answer is yes as long as you show your F boarding card….

nevereconomy
    Participant

Many thanks – I thought probably the same as the procedure for using the Concorde Room, but these days you never know …

Fclass
    Participant

Dear all

Thanks for the advice as we are travelling SJX (with AA) -MIA, then BA to LHR(T3) in F then LHR(T5)-MAN in J, but the last leg (LHR-MAN) is on a separate ticket due to a late change in plans and because BA wanted £1k to add MAN to the existing ticket!

If we cannot book ourselves/ baggage through to MAN at check-in at SJX we will have to go landside and collect baggage etc and re-check in.

Do you think we will be allowed to use the First Wing at T5?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls