First View BA A350-1000

Back to Forum

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  rferguson 23 Aug 2019
at 06:39

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

• K1ngston
    Participant

Here it is for the first view

1 user thanked author for this post.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Thanks K1ngston.

The 350 doesn’t excite me as much as the new C.. but I guess it will a few years before the fleet is renovated.. so until then its pot luck…

esselle
    Participant

C?

K1ngston
    Participant

C?

Think he means Club Suite esselle?

GivingupBA
    Participant

Or ‘C’ meaning ‘Business Class’?

esselle
    Participant

J on long haul though. Are BA calling it a C class suite?

K1ngston
    Participant

J on long haul though. Are BA calling it a C class suite?

As Martyn mentioned it esselle it could possibly mean “Cocktail” 🙂

esselle
    Participant

C for cocktail gets my vote!

Swissdiver
    Participant

Half of the video is on the postponing. Not sure it is of interest.

Now on the seat (since I couldn’t care less about the A350): The divider between seats seems to be rather fixed, with only a small window that can be opened when travelling with your other half. Not very nice it seems. Clinking glasses could be the source of a lumbago…

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

We will have a review of the flight on Monday.

It is only a short haul flight to Madrid, so limited in the sense of not experiencing the full White Company nightflight experience – but it will be interesting to see.

Folium
    Participant

C?

Perhaps referring to new head of SIS, aka MI6….That’s M in Bond-speak.

Swissdiver
    Participant

I am surprised to see TLV as the next A350 destination. I would have expected a new product on a route with a bigger rivalry. Did I miss something?

ASK1945
    Participant

I am surprised to see TLV as the next A350 destination. I would have expected a new product on a route with a bigger rivalry. Did I miss something?

Could it be that the cost of a ticket per mile/km in all classes is substantially higher than other route, eg North America? Yet, the planes are almost always full, in my experience. And there is now a lot of rivalry – ex LON there is also El Al, EasyJet, Wizzair and now Virgin.

rferguson
    Participant

I’ve read about nearly all the blogs about the BA A350 and it seems not one has mentioned the fact that on the 350 there are six economy seats (35ABC HJK) with NO recline. At all. So disappointing for a brand new ULR aircraft and will be a difficult situation for the crew to deal with on….every….flight.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller July / August 2019 edition
Business Traveller July / August 2019 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls