First Class VIP treatment at T5

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I think you’re right – and there have been IT problems making it worse.

openfly
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    You want suggestions for improving the forum. Personal opinion….go back to the user friendly old one! This new one has no personality….the old one was a pleasure. Sorry!

Alsacienne
    Participant

To help us use the forum … could you please include a button to take one to the ‘First unread post’ to save time scrolling …. or have I missed something simple on page 1 of each thread? Many thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

It’s on the wish list to save the scrolling.

[quote quote=685812]Hi Tom,
    You want suggestions for improving the forum. Personal opinion….go back to the user friendly old one! This new one has no personality….the old one was a pleasure. Sorry!

[/quote]

That’s OK – but no, we can’t!

MrMichael
    Participant

[quote quote=685959]To help us use the forum … could you please include a button to take one to the ‘First unread post’ to save time scrolling …. or have I missed something simple on page 1 of each thread? Many thanks!

[/quote]

Must agree with that, to see read and unread posts would be superb.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Will do

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Will do

JohnHarper
    Participant

It seems Philip Schofield has joined the list of those who are discontent with BA service.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/heathrow-terminal-5-computer-glitches-continue-phillip-schofield-is-not-happy/

ABBA

icenspice
    Participant

@JohnHarper

So, with your tiresome ‘ABBA’s you will now consider flying Ryanair? ?

WillieWelsh
    Participant

I see nothing at LHR is any better this afternoon – see the screen shot of departure performance over the last hour or so.

DerekVH
    Participant

WW I do not appear to be able to open the attachment I am getting the “Page not found” message from BT – it seems to me BA appear to be in complete denial over the problems FLY is causing. A flight back from AMS yesterday was chaos at the boarding gate and the flight delayed an hour due to “computer problems”.

thecartoonman
    Participant

openfly wrote:
    Hi Tom,

I have to agree, used to drop in on a daily basis to catch up on the news, now it’s just a bit of a mess, with truncated user names, different layout, it’s not the same, maybe it will get better and grow on me, but it needs to pick up pretty quickly and the old version, though obviously dated, presented everything in a much more readable format, sorry.

icenspice
    Participant

@thecartoonman

I miss the old format too. But life goes on. A bit like Brexit, like it or lump it, there will be no turning back, whatever the consequences.

OMG I need a holiday ?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

[quote quote=690498]openfly wrote:
    Hi Tom,

I have to agree, used to drop in on a daily basis to catch up on the news, now it’s just a bit of a mess, with truncated user names, different layout, it’s not the same, maybe it will get better and grow on me, but it needs to pick up pretty quickly and the old version, though obviously dated, presented everything in a much more readable format, sorry.

[/quote]

We’ve now reduced the font size on the forum to improve things a little, and user names aren’t truncated… more to follow.
    thank you for your patience.
    Tom

JohnHarper
    Participant

[quote quote=689457] @JohnHarper

So, with your tiresome ‘ABBA’s you will now consider flying Ryanair? ?

[/quote]

Who are Ryanair? I don’t think they go anywhere I do!

ABBA.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls