Finnair seat charge

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• FaroFlyer
    Participant

[postquote quote=1210394]

Yes, we know this is BA policy, and I can understand it.
    I can only think of one benefit to being Silver when travelling Business, and that is seat assignment at booking. Gold get seat assignment at booking plus 1st lounge and check in.
    There needs to be some reward for loyalty, and that is the way it is.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Wildrover
    Participant

I flew Finnair J Class from Dublin to Bangkok about 3 weeks ago and there was no extra charge for my seat selection. I booked directly with the airline. I am really enjoying the Finnair morning flight from Bangkok to Helsinki, getting me in to Dublin about 5pm in the evening, which is perfect for me. I have used this route for my last three Bangkok to Europe trips, over the last six months and I find the service, entertainment system, seat comfort etc. all great, on top of a very competitive air fare, especially when booking one way seats, which I often do.

My only gripe on the DUB-BKK route is that the Business Lounge at Helsinki closes at 12am while the flight to BKK does not leave until 12:45am…..just cannot understand the logic in that. Arguments ensue with the bar tender, who is a great mixologist by the way, with passengers fighting to get a last drink at 2 minutes before 12, quite amusing really!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls