Finnair Embraer 190 Economy (Short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

AndrewPorter
    Participant

Helsinki – Manchester

As I am taller than average (2m) I was keen to select row 11 where the escape doors were. This was easily achieved with on-line check-in and there was plenty of legroom. Departure from Helsinki was via a bus to the aircraft and one door boarding. Despite the cold we were on the plane quickly and covers were provided for the steps. Plenty of locker storage space and friendly Finnair staff although the flight is officially operated by Flybe. Not a comfortable seat base and the headrest was between my shoulder blades but that is standard for me, my wife who is ‘normal’ sized was fine. No entertainment or information is provided

Food was a tortilla wrap with chicken and pasta which was fresh and tasty according to my wife who eats such things. I don’t like mayo or pasta (or many foods to be honest so please ignore me). Two drinks were served usual tea coffee etc. in small plastic mugs. The three hours passed quickly, there wasn’t much noise and the aircraft was stable.

This was the same for the outbound flight Manchester – Helsinki. Food was a chicken and honey mayo sandwich. Again not to my taste but Mrs P was happy.

Our luggage made it onto the connection to Ivalo but not all did from other connections.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls