FF Card failure to deliver

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• Tungchungguy
    Participant

Its now been 14 weeks since achieving Senator level and still no card has been delivered. I got a reply from Miles and More who basically said they had made the card but the fact that it cant be delivered its not their problem ! Amazing customer service. I replied that if they give me the service provider for delivery I would chase on their behalf. Since this is not the first time its cards has been deliver late there is obviously a problem – but of no concern to Miles and less !
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Dear Mr…………….

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are pleased to inform you that a Senator card with the number 2220XXXXXXX4833 has already left our premises but we have no influence over the delivery period.

Sincerely,
    Your Miles & More Service Team

http://www.miles-and-more.com

canucklad
    Participant

Evening tungchungguy

Very poor service and not what you would expect from Lufthansa

Maybe LH should take a “maple leaf” out of AC’s book

See my comment below, linked to my above post

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Service-above-and-beyond

Tungchungguy
    Participant

good evening Canucklad
    I read your post , although it seems to be praising CX not AC ?
    However I totally agree about CX , i have wonderful experience with them

canucklad
    Participant

Hi tungchungguy

ref my post at 9.02

TravelWise
    Participant

I think it is terrible to hear how they can’t get such simple tasks completed correctly, especially considering the tier status you have achieved. Rewarding the loyalty is key and if you can’t get it right then why bother.

It does seem an issue for miles and more as Mrs TravelWise doesn’t travel so much long haul and so was excited to have achieved miles & more silver last year. Then followed a wait of over 3 months for the silver card. As you state, it means you cannot get the benefit during that time.

I have to say that I have higher praise for my own experience with BAEC, as I achieved my tier upgrade just before the Christmas holiday and when I got back into the office on 2nd Jan, card and tags already in the in tray. Very quick and made me feel that the loyalty was appreciated and important to BA.
    We live in Belgium , so I guess they didn’t have far to travel, but still.

I hope it arrives for you soon!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Strange, I’ve spoken to several friends who all have gold or silver status with M & M and all have now received their cards. Really don’t know why you haven’t?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls