Favourite games on iPad, tablet or phone

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

pdtraveller
    Participant

Just started posting here having been a lurker for a while.

TGIF so what about some light hearted fun

What games do you have on you iPad, tablet or phone? How do you wile away the hours on board flights in lounges and in lonely hotels rooms far from home. You can’t say work books.or dodgy hotel TV channels

My digital drug of choice is Candy Crush and I am in need of rehab!

So far just level 61 having been stuck on 53 for 2 weeks.

So what is your digital equivalent of crack cocaine and what could you not live without?

DavidGordon10
    Participant

I wish the b*****s who programme these things would keep some things constant from one generation of phone or computer to another. You just get good at one version of a game then it is lost – or very different – on the next version of your gadget. Bring back Tetris, I say (I know it is out there on the internet…).

MartynSinclair
    Participant

wait until you get to 134 on Candy Crush – so bloody difficult…..

BigDog.
    Participant

You have just shattered my illusion of you Martyn 😉

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I battled a diet, conquered smoking, ditched sleeping pills, but Candy Crush – biggest drug of them all…..

I bet there are loads of secret candy crushers lurking here……………

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Try Hill Climb for the iPad. My kids got me hooked and now I can’t stop playing it. I seem to be stuck at 856m and determined to get to 1,000m!

janrotterdam
    Participant

Pdtraveller – buckle up for level 65! Notoriously diffcult!
    This week Candy Crush added another 50 levels…..keeps us occupied!

janrotterdam
    Participant

Pdtraveller – when you run out of lives, and your Facebook friends are not online, just change the computer / device clock…….access to unlimited lives….not sure whether that is a good or a bad thing….

pdtraveller
    Participant

Janrotterdam

Tried that as I refuse to pay for lives and the tasks can only be done once a day….but while it works I found that when you reset your time back the game picks up the fiddle.

Anyway now on the notorious level 65. Came close an hour ago but …..

oh I need another fix……..

IamSpartacus
    Participant

Having refused to download candy crush for some weeks i finally buckled last night and have not stopped playing it since. I knew it was a silly thing to do as I hit the download button and the better half did not appreciate the light from the ipad lighting up our bedroom at 2 this morning (it’s also doing nothuing to help my insomnia).
    Hill climb is also a good option although i find myself constantly playing the moon level.
    For the petrol heads out there Real Racing3 is a great choice, good graphics and some great tracks but uses a lot of memory.
    Bowmaster is quite good fun but you may have to be into archery to really enjoy it and f18 carrier landing can prove quite challemging.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

still stuck on 134 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls