Fantasy airline league

Back to Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  cwoodward 27 Oct 2017
at 12:20

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• JamesWilsonTC
    Participant

Departing airport: Changi
    Lounge: Virgin Clubhouse at Heathrow
    Aircraft: A350
    Seat: Etihad’s The Residence. Boeing 747 seats 1A and 1K get an honorary commendation.
    In-flight catering: Air France
    Route: Overnight Heathrow to Cape Town (waking up to a view of Table Mountain and no jet-lag)
    Cabin crew: British Caledonian
    IFE: The days when Virgin had an on board masseuse and fashion shows
    Airport arrival: Sabi Sabi airstrip (a quick flypast to check for any wildlife on the runway, then straight off the aircraft to a waiting land rover and a cool Gin and Tonic)

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thank you Canucklad, and may we one day find ourselves next to each other on a plane to somewhere.
    I’d like to amend my meal choice, to caviar with the trimmings and plenty of it please!

cwoodward
    Participant

Being based in Asia for the past 40 years my take on this is perhaps just a little different from most
    Based on F if available or J if not

Departure airport: HK
    Airline: CX UL ANZ
    Cabin: Left or left+ forward
    Lounge: The Pier F unequaled
    Aircraft: A350 the best new aircraft in the last 25 years by a mile
    Boarding Procedure: Hong Kong S’pore LHR
    Seat Location: Window front
    Seat: CX F CX J
    Seat neighbor: F = None. If in J with no single seating = Tom or Alex would be a hoot, great stories and experiences over many years to share (embellish = me)
    Cabin Crew: Cathay. If not most Asian legacy airlines. (never a crew from the sand pit = frightened rabbits and zero conversation)
    Pilots: CX QF BA ANZ In any order
    Inflight Food: UL ANZ CX SQ in that order
    IFE: CX (consistently better)
    Drinks wine: SQ CX (ANZ for new world wines)
    Arrival airport: Hong Kong
    Arrival Immigration: Hong Kong fast – efficient
    Baggage arrival: Hong Kong – Auckland- Sumi (LHR = Horrible Manchester even worse
    Arrival Immigration: HKG as its home fast easy

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls