Extension to Qatar Lounge LHR T4

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• BPP
    Participant

Is it too much to hope they will make space for some bacon for breakfast.

Ahmad
    Participant

[quote quote=785784]Is it too much to hope they will make space for some bacon for breakfast.

[/quote]

I wonder what is reportable here. Is it ‘bacon’ or ‘breakfast’ that is affecting someone’s sensibility?

mkcol74
    Participant

Don’t they have turkey bacon?

BPP
    Participant

Bacon by the very English definition is a pork product. Breakfast is not ‘English’ without bacon. The lounge although airside is in England. QED.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

BT – the inappropriate button needs some work – this is another ludicrous example of misuse or FFS.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Afternoon. Well it just alerts us that someone has a concern (mostly), but it doesn’t help that the button is right between Reply and Quote.

I’m hoping to get the forum redesigned so it’s easier and clearer to use.

mkcol74
    Participant

[quote quote=786464]Bacon by the very English definition is a pork product. Breakfast is not ‘English’ without bacon. The lounge although airside is in England. QED.

[/quote]

This indeed is correct about the definition of bacon.
    Which is why I prepended it with turkey in an attempt to prevent obfuscation.
    Although you define breakfast to only be English with bacon, others do not.
    There are many ways one can enjoy breakfast, cooked or otherwise.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Back to the title of the thread – I wouldn’t be surprised if QR are having to enlarge their lounge to cope with a lot of new pax ex BA, who are realising that they can have the best of both worlds (QR flights and BAEC).

Ahmad
    Participant

[quote quote=786470]BT – the inappropriate button needs some work – this is another ludicrous example of misuse or FFS.

[/quote]

It couldn’t have been inadvertent because only the OP was there at the time. I had noticed it in one or two other threads related to QR but thought it may have been done in error while replying or quoting, but this time there is no occasion to give any benefit of doubt.

I notice Tom has removed the inappropriate flag from the thread.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

[quote quote=785784]Is it too much to hope they will make space for some bacon for breakfast[/quote]

Yes, it is

I’m not going to hold my breath for bacon in the King David, Emirates, Gulf or Etihad lounges either.

(Rolls eyes)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls