Experience of using otel.comCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Experience of using otel.com

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MrMichael 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

petewilsoncheshire
    Participant

Hallo All.

Doing a hotel search has led me to a ridiculously low priced site called otel.com ( yes without the h ).

Has anyone booked with this Turkish company and what are their experiences of using otel.com ?

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Out of curiousity I compared them to hotels I use and book with Booking.com and found very little difference in the room rate. The site seems professional, and unless a special rate booking they don’t ask for money upfront, same as booking.com or hotel.com

If the rate was really good then go for it and try them out.

PS. And let us know how you got on!

pheighdough
    Participant

I used otel.com last year to book several nights at the Don Cesar near Tampa. Great site and the cheapest for the specific hotel I booked. No negative comments make.

robertFB
    Participant

In the past I also used otel a couple of times – worked fine – at great rates beating the ‘lowest price’ at both Marriott and Carlson!

MartinJ
    Participant

I’ve been using otel.com for three years now and never had a complaint. The two cancellations and one amendment I had to make were made without any problems and refunds arrived within two weeks.

filip77
    Participant

Hi,
    I thought the site and the service they said they would offer me would worth a try and I really liked how the things worked out that properly and fast. I found a hotel for my vacation in Dinant and the deals were really great. The payment processes were plain sailing. All the details about my reservation were complete.

To be honest, I actually tried but couldn’t find any failure. I had a nice stay, everything went by my plans.

MrMichael
    Participant

I too have used Otel in the past, no problms at all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.