Executive Club Tier Status

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• ffidrac
    Participant

Had e-mail this morning that BA are extending EC Tier status by one year for those of us who have a collecting year ending between 1/4/22 and 30/6/22. My extension will be added to my account by end of January

2 users thanked author for this post.

Gold-2K
    Participant

Yes an extension of current tier level and a 25% reduction in tier points needed to retain level after that date. My GGL renewal target is now 2250 versus usual 3000 tier points. Hopefully Omicron won’t disrupt long haul travel too much in 2022 ……… well we can hope I guess 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

AND if you book an itinerary with a hotel stay of five nights or more and/or five or more days car hire through BA Holidays, then BA will double your tier points. Taken together, BA is very clearly showing quite extraordinary determination to hang onto BAEC members and reward loyalty through the pandemic.

Owing to Senior Management having to shield since 08Mar20 until her death from lung cancer on 08Oct21, I have been entirely unable to travel anywhere since January20. Despite my annoyance at some of BA’s cack-handed pre-Covid economy measures, they are making quite an effort to persuade me and others to continue putting my flights through them rather than Star Alliance or Skyteam.

5 users thanked author for this post.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Anthony I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you only happy memories…

4 users thanked author for this post.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Thank you Martyn. This has been a deeply traumatising experience and I have learned more about what really matters in the space of a few months than across the rest of my life. But, as Felicity would say to me “it is what it is…”

3 users thanked author for this post.

esselle
    Participant

[postquote quote=1192133]

So sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

3 users thanked author for this post.

PatJordan
    Participant

Anthony, I’m so sorry to learn of your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy, I sincerely hope your precious memories will provide some comfort to you and your family in the days ahead.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

There are no words, Antony, that can mitigate the sadness but the memories are indelible

2 users thanked author for this post.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Please accept my condolences, Anthony. While we tend to crack silly jokes about our other half, they often form a pilar of our life. I truly hope many travels in 2022 will help you going through the pain and sadness.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls