Everyone survives Air Niugini 737 crash in Micronesia!

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Jetcruiser
    Participant

Locals come to help…

All passengers and crew have survived a crash-landing of a plane in a lagoon in the Federated States of Micronesia

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/micronesia-plane-crash-air-niugini-crash-landing-chuuk-island-all-survive/

**Tried to tag the airline “Air Niugini however not an option listed in the Forum Dropbox**

AMcWhirter
    Participant

I may be wrong … but I believe it’s the first time this airline has ever appeared in the pages of the magazine or within this Forum.

Very much a niche carrier here in Europe.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Also saw somewhere that a private jet overshot the runway in the US. Do these occurrences come in three’s?

EU_Flyer
    Participant

[quote quote=891981]Also saw somewhere that a private jet overshot the runway in the US. Do these occurrences come in three’s?[/quote]

I didn’t get my first selection for dinner tonight on the flight home. Disaster number 3. ;-P

Flightlevel
    Participant

Unfortunately it was a fatal crash. Body of a missing man has been found by divers.
    He was supposedly seen by others, however not so.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls