Ever had an embarrassing work encounter abroad?

Back to Forum

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  stevescoots 9 Sep 2017
at 04:06

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• lmucklow
    Participant

Have you ever experienced an awkward situation when working abroad? What do you think about foreign business etiquette? Please complete our survey for the chance to win £50 Amazon vouchers so we can better understand how people do business abroad!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SLTX79J

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Who are you, where are you located and for what purpose are you collecting this data?

BT, would you review this post – it could be dangerous.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Tend to agree with FDOS. Never posted before, never started a topic (apart from this one).

At least students identify themselves or one time posters have a genuine complaint or desire for information which they explain in more detail, and to which we are mostly willing to give advice. But not this one.

FrDougal
    Participant

Daily mail journos by the sounds of things!

stevescoots
    Participant

have to agree, but would be more general by saying rag-top journo. anyway if money was to be made from my experiances then it will be me making it when i quit this travelling malarky

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BTUK September 2018
BTUK September 2018
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls