Eva air TPE-KUL

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

stevescoots
    Participant

23/1/12 Business class for £357. lounge is the main Evergreen lounge in T2, pleanty of space comfy seats and food selection. Free wifi.

Aircraft was a 777-300, spotlessly clean and well maintained cabin. Staff were attentative, but not intrusive, i think I pressed the call button 3 times for tea and water and each time they were there within a minute. Config is 2+2+2 and I was in a bulkhead window seat. Bags of room, very well padded seat. Not lay flat but inclined flat which was more than adequeate for the 4.5 hour hop. seat had power point. IFE was ok with a resonable selection of english language films. If it was a real long hual I probably woudl have wanted more choice (if i hadnt already seen almost every film there is!)

I slept through about 2.5 hours they did not wake me for the meal but as soon as I woke they asked if I was ready to eat. I was about an hour after food was served but the full choice was available. Food was ok, not fantastic but adequate and tasty, not dried out. served in preprepared dishes.

I have always found Eva to be good on the HKG-TPE route but this is my first time with them doing a longer run. I would definatly use them again on that leg or others. If thier prices were ok on the London-TPE route I would use them there…unfortuantaly they are up there with Cathay/BA et/al on prices for that. I recommend them..but tehy could do with tidying up thier website, it works fine but is very…how to say ..busy with junk which make navigation a bit tedious.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

One of my girl friends is flying Eva at the mo. Read this thread i started last year. Xx

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Who-s-Eva-Air…are-they-safe-reliable?page=1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls